Ponudi cijenu: Kn
Ostali predmeti prodavatelja
MOBITEL CECT T689
Opis predmetaDUAL SIM.ORIGINAL KUTIJA,TRI BATERIJE,POSEBAN PUNJAČ ZA BATERIJE + PUNJAČ ZA MOBITELE.
SIM cards standard:The nanoSIM is the SIM cards fourth size standard since its inception. Designated as 4FF, or fourth form factor, it measures 12.3mm x 8.8mm x 0.67mm, a reduction of over 42 times from the SIMs inception. Most people, however, are more familiar with the 2FF SIM card, known more readily as the Regular SIM card. At 25mm x 15mm x 0.76, it is 3.4 times larger than today is current SIM cards, which offer the same features in a much more compact package. Some manufacturers still choose to use the microSIM format which, at 15mm x 12mm, is only slightly larger than the nanoSIM.
Mini Sim - Regular
84 x 44 x 19 mm, vol. 70 cm³
TFTColor (262K) 128x160px (1.9") 108ppi
STNColor (65K) 96x64px
Time GSM (talk/stand-by):
2.5 / 200 hrs. (8.3d)
Operating system:A smartphone operating system is essentially the engine that smoothly runs your smartphone; it manages both the hardware and the software to create an enjoyable user experience. Examples of smartphone operating systems include Android, BlackBerry and Windows.
Data transfer CECT T689
GPRS:General Packet Radio Services (GPRS) is a packet-based wireless communication service that promises data rates from 56 up to 114 Kbps and continuous connection to the Internet for mobile phone and computer users. The higher data rates allow users to take part in video conferences and interact with multimedia Web sites and similar applications using mobile handheld devices as well as notebook computers. GPRS is based on Global System for Mobile (GSM) communication and complements existing services such circuit-switched cellular phone connections and the Short Message Service (SMS).
EDGE:EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a faster version the Global System for Mobile (GSM) wireless service designed to deliver data at rates up to 384 Kbps and enable the delivery of multimedia and other broadband applications to mobile phone and computer users. The EDGE standard is built on the existing GSM standard, using the same time-division multiple access (TDMA) frame structure and existing cell arrangements. Ericsson notes that its base stations can be updated with software.
HSDPA:HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) can provide a downlink of 14 Mbit/s with very low latency connections. This enables telcos to provide the consumers with more data in a given bandwidth. HSDPA is made possible by fancy network coding techniques like multi-code transmission, shorter interval time between bits and other boring network coding stuff.
HSCSD:HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) is essentially a new high speed implementation of GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) data transfer. Four times faster than GSM, with a transfer rate of up to 57.6Kbps,
- varas17 (679)
- Ostali predmeti prodavatelja
- Ocjene prodavatelja
- Član od 20. 11. 2011.
- Država prodavateljaHrvatska
- Način plaćanjaGotovina, Tekući račun
- Rok dostave0-7 dana (šaljem odmah)
- Osobno preuzimanjeDa, 10090 Zagreb zapad
- Slanje u inozemstvoDa
- Troškovi dostaveDostavu plaća Kupac
- Cijena dostave: 20,00 kn (za Hrvatsku)
- Uvjeti isporuke Očekujem da se kupac javi u roku 3 dana,uplata na račun u roku 7 dana.Nakon vidljive uplate šaljem poštom.Cjenik HP po želji i odgovornosti kupca.Navedena poštarina je najpovoljnija za kupca (TISAK,HP,DPD),obavezno preporučeno ili paket.Na Vaš rizik mogu poslati i kao obično pismo,prioritetno,tiskanica.Slanje preko tiska i DPD-a po njihovom važećem cjeniku.Poštarina može biti veča ili manja od navedene,stavljena je odokativno.Kod prodaje predmet ide na vaganje pa se korigira poštarina.Više predmeta jedna jedinstvena poštarina,ovisna o težini predmeta.
OSOBNO PREUZIMANJE SAMO NA ADRESI PRODAVATELJA - BORČEC